The Key to a Successful Exhibit Program
Trade show exhibit managers face with various tasks throughout their workday from analyzing the right trade shows for their company to coordinating the sales staff to man the exhibits. As piles of paperwork cross their desks, and unread emails numbers reach an unquantifiable level, wouldn’t it be nice to delegate some of these responsibilities?
Among the vast offering of tradeshow exhibit companies, most now offer a “turn-key” exhibit service that streamlines your exhibit program from exhibit design and fabrication to storage and all the details in-between. Let’s face it; some of the paperwork and details that come with exhibiting are tedious, albeit essential for ensuring a successful, budget-friendly trade show. Let’s dive into some of these offerings and determine if a turn-key solution is for you.
Every exhibit company should offer you the basic services as part of their exhibit program that includes: design, detailing, fabrication and preview. While each company has a different turn-key program, here are some of the offerings available to you:
- Show Services: Show books can be intimidating. There’s a lot of information to sort through, and while online accessibility has lessened the shock of receiving a seven-pound book in the mail, it’s still a time consuming task. Show service coordinating is one of the most beneficial aspects of turn-key exhibiting. Your exhibit company will coordinate all the services, complete the forms and ensure you hit all your early discount dates as part of this solution. Who better to ensure you have ordered enough electrical and placed it properly than the company who built the exhibit?
- Show Service Reconciliation: It takes a pile of Tylenol and an open schedule to begin to make your way through some of the show service bills that come in. Pages and pages of charges and fees, it’s impossible to tell if these charges are accurate. As part of the turn-key service, all these bills are sorted through ensuring clients are only charged for what they order. Catching and contesting wrongful charges can save hundreds to thousands of dollars.
- I&D Coordination: Hiring the right I&D company is can make or break your budget. The right crew, with the right supervision, will ensure your trade show display is set on-time and within budget. Your trade show exhibit company is knowledgeable as to when to use the show official, and when to seek an outside EAC.
- Logistics: Handling event logistics is a no-brainer when choosing the turn-key option. Your exhibit company will ensure your freight is in on-time, and utilizing the best cost saving solution.
- Storage: On-site storage should be a staple whether you are using turn-key services or not. Accessibility to your trade show booth components cuts down on handling costs, and allows for quick access to your properties when you need them.
The final attribute to a turn-key solution is essentially the most important: less headaches. Turn-key service by its own definition means everything is handled for you: the good, the bad and the ugly. No longer do you need to fight with show officials to place a claim on damaged items. No more calling frantically to locate your truck. No need to worry about ensuring you are not paying too much for your services. All this is handled for you. So if you’re comfortable with handing over the reins and cutting down your work-load, then turn-key exhibit services may be the right solution for you.
Loran Associates has been providing exhibit design and fabrication for more than 20 years to hundreds of clients nationwide and provides many of them with turn-key show services. Check out our testimonials to see how happy clients are with Loran Associates, and get an idea of the incredible things they can do for you.